http://www.abitofart43v3ry1.blogspot.com/ a bit of art: In SearCh of....

marți, 3 februarie 2009

In SearCh of....

I don't know right now in this domain of photography what I'm looking for while surfing the web, talking to people. I'm searching for perfection, the perfect shot, the newest design. This post will reflect this search of perfection,and the time spent just for relaxing while listening to music. Relax and enjoy the wiew,i hope, while listening to your favourite song.















6 comentarii:

bluesky spunea...

I noticed your link to freerice and I thought I would let you know of
another great charity site which is AIDtoCHILDREN.com. It donates money to children in need through World Vision.

Check it out at http://www.aidtochildren.com

Anonim spunea...

well...what may I say?..it seems that you like to make references to happyness and a careless life..godd for you..but the problem is that life isn't this way:p...good article though

Anonim spunea...

Greeting from Jakarta.
Your blog is great! Wonderful photos.
I have chosen it as one of my favorite blogs in linkreferral.
Regards,
Harry Nizam

Nikkiboy spunea...

wow nice photos! can i borrow one of your photos as banner for my blog? Please?

R V spunea...

lovely website. you just seem to post pictures from the most odd but beautiful places in the world. I love the collection that you put up in each of your post.

SEO Adelaide spunea...

This really is 1 very interesting post. I like the way you write and I will bookmark your weblog to my favorites.

-----------------------------
Web Design Melbourne | Web Design Perth | Web Design Sydney